From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 07:10:43 -0400
I have heard one of my ferts bark only once when it was suddenly scared
but Byte-me howls.

When she wants a raisin in the dead of the night she will stand at the
end of the bed and howl lifting her head up like a wolf to the sky
(ceiling) and with lips curled to a tight 'O' in the front she will howl
on and on until I get up and get her that favorite treat, the raisin.
When I start to open the can where I store the raisins she will roar
like a lion in between Hyena yips.  At first this was thought to be most
unusual but from what I read this is normal, I guess.

At least she doesn't try to sell my secret Baked Bean recipe like that
dog does on TV.

Gordon and Byte-me
Missing Podo, Bud, Nibble-ed and Kodo