From:
Eve Kochel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:19:45 -0400
Thanks to all of you who responded to my MONSTERS post.  I've gotten lots
of good advice about training them not to bite, as well as reassurance
that the ferrets are not really insane, but rather *I* was for getting
these two!

Don't get me wrong, I love them and will never give them up.  But for a
woman who has never had kids (by choice), never had puppies, and has only
lived with cats, my life has been relatively calm (except when dating
musicians, but that's another story).

Bushy Tails to All,
Eve