From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 12:06:56 -0400
One of my six guys, but I don't know which one, has had pale poops lately.
Instead of dark brown, they are tan in color, but still large, firm, and
normal in shape.  I know it isn't my EE boy, Bucky, as I've monitored his
output.  All six are acting just fine.  I'm wondering if this is something
to be concerned about.  They are all going to visit their vet next month
for their yearly exams & shots.  I hope by then I will have figured out
which one it is so I can mention it.  Meanwhile, does anyone know what
pale poop might indicate?

Thank you,
Nancy and critters