Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 00:40:55 -0400
Would any one like to share if a ferret has or might have pain having
Adrenal Disease and then had surgery?  If the ferret has surgery, do they
have pain afterwards for years?  None of ours have this, but want to be
prepared.  We have one ferret who has some blindness and she is going on 5
years old.  She has showed signs of blindness for a long time now.  She may
go totally blind one day, but will have to deal with this in time.  Luckily
we don't move furniture so this would not be a problem.  Please, email me
since I'm not a subscribed member.

Debbie