From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 12:57:03 -0500
John,

Sebastian says the FLO has siezed your keys for its political efforts.  They
are sorry for the loss of keys, computer equipment, hardware, plastic
products, and batteries, but you should be proud you're contributing to the
Cause.

72$ sounds about right for annual vaccines and checkups to me.  This is $36
each.  Vet bills seem high, but realize that most people with insurance
never see their own medical bills.  I think my doctor charges something like
$75 bucks for a ten-minute there's-nothing-wrong-with-you visit.  And he
drives a much nicer car than any veterinarian I know.

-Catherine Shaffer