Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:36:02 -0400
To all:

Thank you all SO VERY MUCH for responding with tips and advice. I
cannot tell you how much this list means to me, and the people in this
list - are a fantastic group. Must be cause we all love our ferrets
eh? Anyway - thanks again to each and everyone of you that responded.
I now have the info I need and am extremely happy to see that there
were some tips that I didn't know about, i.e., duck souping it with
him, checking his sugar at home, and the references to other places
where I could get info. Artie is 6 years old and is not a good
candidate for surgery. We just want to improve his quality of life
and hope that with all the tips, I will be successful. Your a great
group and I love ya all!!!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....