From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:52:25 -0400
Morning/afternoon/evening all;

Are there any ferret shelters or those willing to foster in the
Rockingham VA area that can help with ferrets being turned into the
SPCA up there? We have been trying to help out with the ones they get
in, but our current "resident" numbers and lack of foster homes have
severely limited our ability to take in anymore, regardless of initial
sending location.

Is there ANYone out that way that can help out?

Debbie Saunders
Director, Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice
Roanoke, VA
http://www.biglickferretshelter.org

"I'm not suffering from Alzheimer's, I have ferrets..."
D. Saunders