From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:29:27 -0500
When I wrote yesterday to clarify the spelling of my ISP, I suggested a
different Memo line for checks to pay the NJ ferret vet bills.  Whatever
wording you use is fine, as long as it says something that lets me know you
want the money to go for this rescue operation.  If you don't specify where
the donation goes, it may still go to that rescue unless we all receive
more than enough to cover the vet costs.  Make checks out to Support Our
Shelters.  Be sure we have your address if you want a receipt for tax time.

Thank you all and bless you all for giving during the hardest times.
Judith
Ela
Georgia