From:
Mike & Camille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:22:18 -0600
Hi, its me again:)

I have a "few" questions I need help with please.  First off I would like
to tell Rebecca I am very sorry about her sweet cat Chewie.  I havent been
on this list long but I can tell by your heartbreaking post yesterday that
no cat has had more love than yours.  I wish you and your cat lots of love
filled days ahead.  And Im sher when that day comes he will go knowing what
a wonderful life you gave him.

Ok here are my questions, (1) Is there anyway to get Mira to stop chaseing
feet?  She still nips a pretty good bit, so Im trying to break her of
niping feet also.  as far as her chaseing them, Im scared to death she will
be stepped on (I know this is why they are called carpet sharks) so I dont
know if they would stop chaseing feet for any reason.:)

(2) I have her litter box trained in her cage now.  But I have no Idea how
to get her box trained in another room (bedroom).  I dont know how I would
catch her in time to introduse her to a new box in such a big space.  her
cage is in the liveing room, when she wakes up she uses the potty and I let
her out to play for an hour or so and she goes back in to eat and sleep and
it starts over again.  Anyway if you know how to do this let me know
please.  I want to get her out of the cage and keep her in the room when
she cant have roam of the house.

(3) ok is there any chew toys for Ferrets you can get at a lockal store.
like chicken basted beefhide dog bones?  I heard a lady saying something
about hers useing a dog bone once.  Dont remmember who it was or nothing.
I have a 10 week old kit, I want to give her something to teeth on.

(4) Does anyone know how affective scruffing and draging and time outs for
nip traineing a young kit.  and how long would you estamate it might take.

ok believe it or not I think thats all..LOL
thanks for any help yall can give me.

Camille
Mira