From:
Empire Operating Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:27:40 -0600
I went in to Ferret Central the other day looking for color chars to try &
figure out what my little buddies were.  Boy!  It was sure a lot easier
when we just thought they were cute little boys!  Now I'm more confused
than ever.  But, back to my problem.  I clicked on to some website where
the people there gave consumer reports on ferret products.  It was very
informative.  I discovered the tent I had just purchased from The Ferret
Store was not only mechanically incorrect but considered quite dangerous
to the fuzzies.  I'm gonna return it & order the tent made by the Ferret
Shelter.  This one got an A++++++.  But, scatter brained me did not
bookmark or write down this site.  It also had a lot of other great info &
pics.  By any chance, does anyone know what website I was viewing?

Please help!

Thank you,

Terri, Luke, Wichita, Oscar, Shorty, the one & only dog, Emmit and our
beloved waiting at the Rainbow Bridge, Junior