From:
Empire Operating Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:48:34 -0600
We to spoil "The Boys" rotten.  Even our little Junior whom crossed over to
the Rainbow Bridge in August 1998 did this.  They do not do this all of the
time just some of the time.  I find that the longer I hold & love on them
when they shake they quit.

But, like JT & the girlfriend, I am curious as to why they do this.  I also
would like some input.

Terri, (Mom who found a cure for the "Empty Nest Syndrome-FERRETS!!)
Luke, (Not a sentimental guy, but these little fellows stole my HEART!)
Wichita, (I have gained 1.5 pounds after being sick.  I'm getting PHAT)
Oscar, (What a good looking fellow I am!)
Shorty, (Dagonnit, I'm still short & fat!)
Emmit, (The out numbered Dog!)