Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:16:19 -0500
Just a reminder that this month we have Donated a Beautiful Multi-piece
Pastel Swirls Bedding set in the S.O.S. Spring Raffle (value $75.00) to
Benefit many Ferrets Shelters & the People who care for them.We have been
making & selling beautiful Premium Quality Bedding since 2001 and Donate
at least one great Bedding set to a month toVarious raffles in our
efforts to help others in the care for Ferrets including the many former
Rescues here at LFFR with Bedding sales through our Ebay Store "Little
Feet Ferret Retreat Bedding" store
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

We have a great selection available and we do Custom Orders daily.  Just
email Rose @ [log in to unmask] for details & current patterns to give
your Fuzzies the Ultimate sleeping experience and Comfort.  All of our
bedding is long lasting durable, machine wash & Dry and Addictive.  More
added every day so check us out:

4 pc KOCOPELI Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7745483732

6 Pc CLOVER ferret bedding hammock sleeper bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7745623473

8 pc HOT FLAMES Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7744908528

7 pc POOH BEAR KIDS Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7746041294

LFFR 6 pc COOL CATS Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7746243559

LFFR 9 pc ELEGANT LEOPARD Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7746277582

FERRET SHAPED JINGLE TOYS LFFR Ferret bed bedding
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7734967811

Ferret TREASURE SOAP with A Little FUN Inside
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4382239907

Thank you from Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies to every one who has helped
so many in the past and continue to be Addicted to our products.

Rose German (LFFR)
A Bit of Our Story
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/