From:
Tammy Snapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 11:30:18 -0500
Hi!
You all probably don't remember me, I've been quiet for a while.  Now I have
a question for you.  I always try to give my "kids" the best care possible
and prevent any mishaps so I would like to ask if any of you FMLers out
there have electric base board heat in their homes.  Currently I'm in an
apartment with a heat pump and the vent are in the ceiling, I am moving in
December to a beautiful farmhouse that has baseboard electric heat.  I was
so excited about the house I din't get on the floor and inspect the heat
registers, there are still people living there.  I will get a chance to look
at them closer before the move.

If anyone has any comments about fuzzies and baseboard electric heat
please inform me. Direct e-mail is best I don't get to check the FML
carefully daily.

Thanks,
Tammy and company:)   Jake, Ozzy, Zak, Randy, Sammy and Sunshine