From:
Tammy Snapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 17:18:54 -0400
I haven't written in a while so I thought I'd add in my two cents.

to Laura about eating order-
I have six fuzzies and I've seen 2-4 eating at the bowl at one time. They
have all been together for almost 3 years now so maybe they are just used
to each other. I leave food in their dish at all times so maybe that has
something to do with it. As far as water goes I've got 3 bottles in their
cage and I've seen Ozzy push the others heads down to drink. It's
actually very entertaining to watch.

nails-
I have 4 which are various sables 1 is a siameese and 1 is a silvermitt,
all their nails are different. Some thin and sharp, some thick and dull,
some I need to clip every 2 weeks some every 2 months.

David, ferret possesions-
You did the right thing by taking the rubber toys away, but I hope you
gave them other toys. Mine like stuffed toys with no eyes to chew off,
and cat balls with bells in them.