From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:07:49 -0400
Margaret wrote:
>And when you go to Sam's, don't forget to bring home a cardboard box for
>the ferrets.  Best toy going!

By FAR the best toys my ferrets have ever had are a combination of the
following:

- Three boxes. One tall, two flat (ie, boxes for window fans). The tall one
  has a hole in the side approx the diameter of a...
- Sturdy clear dryer hose
- Large towel

The ferrets love the towel, love the hose, love the boxes.  They store all
their toys in the boxes.  They chase each other through the hose.  They
sleep under and attack each other from under the towel.  If i want them to
think i've made them a whole new play area, all i have to do is rearrange
the boxes, towel, and dryer hose every morning.  They go nuts!  I put one
box on top of another, drape the towel over them, and curl the hose around
the boxes in a circle.  Or put one end of the hose in the big box, run it
into one of the other boxes, and make sure the towel is draped over the
opening of the box and covers all of the hose.  Etc, etc, etc.  Hours of
entertainment.

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters