From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 08:20:18 -0500
I was at Bob Church's lecture at the 2007 International Ferret
Symposium, as I have been at every IFC event since it's inception.
My recollection of Bob's comments on kibble and dental disease are
identical to Danee Devore's. I took special note of it at the time
because it was counter to what Bob had previously said.

He said that he could find no proof that a kibble diet resulted in
dental disease. He defined disease as different from simple excessive
dental enamel wear, which was present in kibble eaters.

Bob may have changed his mind since; he is welcome to do so. But I
believe Danee's post was accurate.

Linda