From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 07:08:36 -0400
About 3 years ago I had been given a fert named Diz.  The family was
leaving town and asked if I would take her so of course I did.

Diz is a most fun little animal, full of spice and vinegar.  Very active
and always up for interfacing with a human.  She has a racing stripe in
the middle of her head of white fur.  Just a most fun little animal to
have around.

Just this week I got a call, the family she is with is moving to Florida
and they asked if I would take Diz.  Amazing, but oh well so Diaz returns
now end of this week.  Actually am glad to see her again, love that
little creature.

Gordon and Byte-me