From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 06:46:01 -0400
malissa wrote:
>Subject: warmfuzzy rescue show 24 of July
>hi to all....I'm going to be there with all four of my ferrets.  we are
>driving up from Kentucky so it's my vacation :)
>something I wanted to ask all who read the fml, why don't we have little
>buttons or something to indicate we read the fml??

Good idea although it probably won't happen for our show.  This might be
a good idea for a fundraiser for a shelter.  I think one of the Florida
shelters had a photo contest that was promoted on the FML and it was
successful.  Since The Ferret Store and Modern Ferret Mag support shelter
activities perhaps they could promote it is well?  Is this the kind of
thing that might be worthwhile run by SOS?  If any shelter or SOS is
interested, I can get prices on buttons.  I do business with a vendor who
sells these kinds of things (buttons, pencils, t shirts, calendars and the
like)

[Moderator's note: Some people use stickers, some use T-shirts (the FML
10th anniversary T-shirts, for example - sorry they are all gone), but
there is nothing like an official pin.  I like the idea of having a pin
with proceeds going to the shelter funds.  Any designers out there?  BIG]