From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 01:10:37 -0800
I'm looking to get a little brother/sister for Nikki so I'm thinking
about going to Vegas sometime soon.  I would like to know of any breeders
or petstores that are between Las Vegas and the Calif border or at least
close to Vegas even if somewhat out of the way.  I would like to get a
youngster that has already been fixed/descented so that probably leaves
me looking for pet stores, but I would much rather see the breeding
facilities myself.

Jim (Ok, one more blackjack and I can get another carpetshark)
Nikki (Is the stork coming soon father?)