From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:14:44 -0900
I just want to take a minute to thank the FML collectively.  I've always
given my pets good care, but with the FML, I am able to give all of my
pets (not just the ferrets) superb care.  It just steps up my level of
consciousness about giving them the complete care that they deserve.
And although I know that they've always been happy, I swear there's been
more dooking these past few weeks!!  (And more shipments of pet
supplies???!!!???)  So I truly thank you, and so do all the critters.

Holly