From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:33:24 EDT
Just thought I'd point out this works both ways.  My husband and I took the
ferrets to a park one time that was crowded with college kids and their
dogs.  Within minutes he was surrounded by girls and I was surrounded by
guys.  Now neither of us would be considered 'good looking' but both of us
were receiving a lot of attention from the opposite sexes (well actually
the ferrets were receiving most of the attention).  There was this guy we
worked with who was quite good looking and single.  When we told him about
the ferret effect he wanted to borrow some them.  I think with a cute
ferret or two he would have been completely irresistible.

Leigh and the 4 guy/chick magnets