From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:05:56 +0000
We would like to thank each and every one of you for all of your email, I
will respond to each one personally either tonight or tomorrow.  Thank you
all.

Yes, the hair is missing from the base of the tail, up the spine, but she
also is missing hair on the front of her very lower belly, like where her
little puggieness is.  She is not aggressive but others are very aggressive
towards her, and no one seems to want to play with her, which breaks our
hearts, so we make sure when they are all out running and playing, that
we interact with her, so that she knows we love her dearly.

Quick question, Her brother Jack is going to the vet next week and I would
like to pre treat him with liquid benadry prior to his visit, how much
should I give him?  He weighs in a 4 pounds.

Again, thank you so much, it is appreciated and I am so glad there are
really nice, loving, caring people out there.

Lynn and Bob
Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, Bootz, DaisyLou