From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:07:43 EDT
I did some more research and came up with a few more terms in ferretus
latinus.

Ferretus rasinus-this refers to the art of pushing a raisin with a ferret
nose to see how far from the starting point they can get it.

Ferretus beggus-this is the art form of asking for a treat,and always
precedes ferretus raisinus.

Ferretus pleasus-This is the last resort effort of assuming the ferretus
flopus position and gazing longingly in the direction of the raisin can.

Ferretus flopus-The well developed art of assuming a flat as a pancake
posture and looking totally bereft.It is raised to a high art by some
skilled practioners with the addition of placing ones body on the humans
foot.

Ferretus tripus-the art, practiced by all card carrying ferrets,of darting
in front of or between the persons feet,some like to add a squeal to get a
better response.

Well,got to go practice my ferret latin.
Dooks ,Sandy,and the 3 ferreteers