From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 20:15:03 EDT
I have researched a few more Latin terms about our fuzzies.Here's what I've
translated so far.

Ferretus wobblus-What happens to our fuzzies after spinning in a
bucket.(This one is for Bob)

Ferretus slidus-What happens when our fuzzies run out of rug and hit the
tiles.

Ferretus crazyus-This is what happens after a session of tummy tickling.

Ferretus messus-This is what is left after the fuzzy is done eating or
playing.

Ferretus blackholus-Where all fuzzy stolen articles end up,also refers to
the place our darlings sometimes hide.

Ferretus pretzlus-This seems to refer to the many and varied sleeping
positions fuzzies are able to assume.

Ferretus boredus-This condition leads to our house looking like a mini
tornado went through,which it did.It also leads to the first term I
mentioned,ferretus keepus brokus,for those who don't remember.

Hope these give those who need it a smile.Loved the terms Bob,keep going.My
fuzzies keep me constantly amused.That and the snuggle and kissy sessions
are probably what keeps me cleaning up corners and looking for socks on my
hands and knees.Small price to pay.

Sandy,and the three ferreteers

Certainly the game is rigged.Don't let that stop you;if you don't bet you
can't win.

L.Long
Never try to outstubborn a ferret.
S.Repper