From:
Sherry Unruh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:31:29 -0800
Hi all,

I posted at the beginning of the week about Hopps and the vomiting and
pawing at his mouth and the fact he was having bouts of this off and on.
This is an update: Hopps has been to the vet several times and they are
watching him real close.  I explained to my friend what the problem was and
she talked with our doctor.  She said the other day he passed a huge glob
of hair in his stool.  And so far he is just fine but still under close
observation.  We are so lucky that we have a vet who is open minded to our
ideas and will listen to us.  He is always willing to learn more.  Thanks
to you I am able to pass on all this information to him.  Thanks to all
who e-mailed me, it really helped.  I hope all have a safe and happy
Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for.

Hugs and Kisses to all
Sherry, St. George Ferret Shelter
Murphy
Sam