From:
Sherry Unruh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:34:30 -0800
Hi to all,

I just want to thank the wonderful people who were so kind to send the
shelter of St. George Christmas greetings and donations.  My husband and
I just sobbed as we read and saw what wonderful people there are in the
world.  You have been such a good example to us.  We hope to do the same
real soon.  We also want to wish all Happy Holidays.  We hope all fuzzies
will be well for Santa this year.  Thanks again for all your help and love
that has been shown.  We have made so many friends this year and saved so
many cute little babies.

Happy Holidys From
Sherry and Arnie
Murphy