Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 06:19:03 -0500
I need any advice that anyone can give me.  Skippy my female ferret is
having equilibrium problems.  She holds her head to the side and acts like
she is going to throw up.  She can't keep her balance at all.  I'm taking
her to the vet this morning (which will be yesterday when you get this)
and will update you on wha tthe vet says.

She hasn't ate or drank anything and she had a little bit of this when I
was on vacation and took her to the sitter.  He called me in a panic and
she was fine by the time I got there.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Cherri