From:
Sue Fergesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 13:41:41 EDT
Hello all!  I am very distraught that I must give up my 2 buddies I have
had for 3 years.  I am divorcing and since my life has changed, I am not
able to give them the quality of life they deserve.  The apt. I will move
to June 15 does not take pets, so that was the push that I needed to
realize we cannot be together.  I live in Kennett Square, PA which is
Southeastern PA.  Tri-State Area, Delaware Valley.  Close to Delaware, NE
Maryland, Philadelphia...

Gromit and Sabrina have been close companions for 2 years.  I had Gromit
since he was a baby.  Sabrina came from the shelter and we took good care
of her to bring her back to excellent health.  They are both beautiful
sables in great health, approximately 3 years old.  My "Ex-to-Be" has put
their photo on his web site, so you can see them.  Gromit on left, Sabrina
on right.  They're at: WWW.HOME.EARTHLINK.NET/~RFERGESEN

Gromit (male) will be 3 yrs.  old in August.  He is extremely social, gets
along well with others and is very active.  He has a very thoughtful look
and I will miss him terribly (my baby).  He usually comes when he is
called.  He has an ear wax problem and so needs his ears cleaned once a
week, or else he'll be susceptible to ear mites.

Sabrina (female) is guessed to be 3 yrs.  old by vet.  We got her from
shelter 2 years ago.  She is friendly and very playful, too, although she
is more apt to get nervous around others and her feet will shake.  She and
Gromit get along great, but I have not had her around others yet.

Sabrina does not have the endless stamina that Gromit has and will usually
retired to her cage after an hour, whereas Gromit could go on forever
playing and exploring.  They have been brought up on TOTALLY FERRET food
and had distemper shots last fall.  I usually got rabies, but with the
marriage ending, my priorities became somewhat askew.  They come with cage,
carrier, food, and all their stuff.  They have had lots of love and plenty
of ferret-proof playing.  I am hoping to find a ferret person and who knows
fuzzies well, who can take good care of them and give them plenty of love
and playtime (something I can't provide anymore).  If I may still visit
them - great.  I get tears in my eyes thinking about this!

I am supposed to bring them to a friend's Ferret Shelter on Memorial Day
Monday, since I will be moving soon.  But even if they are there, I can
hook up with the shelter to arrange a meeting.

Email me directly [log in to unmask] or call 610-444-4934 (home) or
610-640-1229 (work) and ask for Sue.