From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:14:57 -0500
Karen Purcell, DVM Wrote:
>"...vitamin C is usually available at health stores, and many pets take
>it readily..."

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the liquid form of Vitamin C in
my area.  I do have access to caplets of 500 and 1000 mg strength, however.
Can these be crushed and added to their water?  If so, I provide water in
32 ounce bottles.  How much of which size should I use?  Also, several
ferrets use one water bottle, but they all probably could use the extra C,
right?  Would it hurt to give a fert Vitamin C if they aren't ill?

BTW, for those that have been concerned, no sneezles have been heard in my
household since early Sunday! :)

Todd and the (snuffle, snuffle) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
Help a Shelter!
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc/
http://users.success.net/toddl/page2/