Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:48:49 -0500
Christopher,
first, thnx for the sillies!

and 2nd: My ferrets have never liked laxatone - but theyve needed hairball
remedy sometimes.  My vet suggested substituting plain vaseline - vaseline
is petroleum jelly, and that is the main ingredient of most hairball
remedies.  I mix it the vaseline with a tiny bit of ferretone and they
think theyre getting a treat, yummy yummy.  And it's way cheaper...

Jean,
thnx for the heartening story about your ferret's recovery!

---shen