From:
Rich & Mary Jo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:09:49 -0700
Sandee,

We had to help Frito leave for the Bridge today.  He had too many
problems and just couldn't overcome them.  He's been a member of our
family for around 5 years and was nearing 7 years of age.

Frito was our little "peace maker" because he hated to have the other
ferrets fight.  If they started fighting, he'd run to the ruckus, watch
for a few seconds and then just calmly walk between the two to break them
up, and if that didn't help, he'd take after the aggressor and tell them
enough was enough.

Frito was also a "ladies man".  All the little girl ferrets loved him,
so Sandee, watch out for him up there, he is no longer sick and will be
feeling his oats again.  If you find a pile of ferrets, Frito will be
right there in the middle of them.

Could you also help Frito find Topanga who arrived there two weeks ago,
Bilbo who left a year ago, and Caesar, his sister who arrived at our
house with Frito five years ago.  Also, if you could, please introduce
him to my Nipper and EZ, they should get along great as they were all my
little buddies.  Frito is bringing his two polar fleece balls and several
of his favorite miniature plastic eggs with him.  Maybe some of the
others will help him carry them to a good hiding spot.

Frito, my little "peace maker" buddy, I'm sure gonna miss you.  You were
such a sweet guy and you took a huge part of my heart with you when you
left, but I know you no longer are struggling to breathe.  Bye "little
Fritz".

Thank you Sandee, I know you will help Frito settle in up there.

mjo & the zoo, Lady Star, Ragine, Pepper, Sassy Britches, Frosty,
Sabrina, Sassy Too, Rocky, Bear, Scooch and the dogs Garth & Darwin
(R.I.P. Nipper, Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Caesar, Frodo, Bilbo,
Tasha, Phantom II, Topanga, Frito, & Duke)