From:
Rich & Mary Jo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:44:36 -0700
Sandee,

Again I ask you to help out one of my ferrets.  It was just 5 weeks ago
you had to help Frito adjust to being away from us, and 2 weeks before
that, Topanga left us.  Now Pepper is gone!

Pepper was sort of a loner, but he and Frito were good buddies.  They
arrived at our house about 5 years ago with their sister Caesar.  Pepper
had surgery last July for adrenal, which proved to be malignant.  He also
had his spleen removed and some nodules off his pancreas.  He never
really felt that great after his surgery, but Lady and Frito kept him
going.

We came home today to find him ready to leave us.  I tried to convince
him he could make it, but he was tired and wanted to leave, so we took a
trip to Dr. Mary and she checked him and we knew it was time.

Pepper is no longer suffering but he may be a bit lost and need help
finding Frito and Caesar, along with all our the other ferret babies from
our "zoo".  Sandee, if you could please help him find his way, we would
be so grateful.

Thank you, Sandee

mjo & the zoo, Lady Star, Ragine, Sassy Britches, Frosty, Sabrina, Sassy
Too, Rocky, Bear, Scooch and the dogs Garth & Darwin (R.I.P.  Nipper,
Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Caesar, Frodo, Bilbo, Tasha, Phantom II,
Topanga, Frito, Pepper, & Duke)