From:
"DA Boom Boom Boomer! :)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 16:37:25 -0600
I hate doing this but...

I'm getting seperated if not divorced from my husband, and i now have 3
ferrets, all males.  the newest one, rosco, is an albino and i believe he's
from MF, but anyway...he constantly bothers one of my boys to the point of
my boy chittering and hissing, but rosco still doesn't leave him alone.
also, he's not a people ferret and he can cause havoc when I let him out to
roam.  he doensn't nip, but i don't think i have the time required to let
him go mental all the time.  and he's constantly chewing on poor alvin's
ears and alvin hates it.  Also, i think since i'm getting seperated, it'll
be easier for me to afford and clean up after just two ferrets.

I don't think I want any money for him, I just want someone who'll love him
110% to give him the exercise he needs.  If anyone is interested, I live in
Lawrence, Kansas (northeast corner) and email me.

michelle

[log in to unmask] or