From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:59:30 -0400
I would like to thank all of you who sent me mail and replied over the FML
on my loss of Mako.  I laid him to rest yesterday 4/40/97.  It was also my
35'th birthday.  I laid him to rest under a beautifull Queen Palm Tree over
looking the Indian river in Melbourne Florida.  I have many good memories
but only several hundred pictures of him.  Only several hundred.  What kind
of a farther am I.  :-)

I spent most of last week wondering if I could have saved Mako.  After
talking to my vet friday.  Updating shoots on Sebastian and Tasha.  She
informed me alittle more Mako's condition.  The Tuma he had took alot more
of the Bladder and urithra than she first thought.  She could not understand
how Mako could have peeded as long as he did.  So this helped with my 2'nd
guessing on to have put Mako down or try to prolong his life.

I also found out on friday that both Tasha and Sebastian have adrenal tumas.
When it rains it pours.  Oh well one day at a time.  I feel they will still
live a long healthy life with a little TLC.  And of course help from the
vet.  I hope you all have a good week and a better weekend.

Brad, Sebastian, and Tasha.