From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 10:42:16 -0500
My ferret Mako has a urinary track infection.  He has alot of blood in his
urine.  He is currently on .25 ml of amoxie(sp) drops.  Three times a day.
I was talking to a friend and they had a ferret with the samething last year
and same antibiotics.  Their ferret died within one week.  Am I being
parniod thinking Mako may have the same fate as this other ferret.  I have
been called a pessimist from time to time.  :-) Also my vet could not get a
pure enough urine sample to do a culture.  Should I try and get a pure
sample for her?  Easier said than done in Mako's case.  The little pisser.

Thanks in advance.

Brad, Sebastian, Mako, and Tasha.