From:
Phyllis Spy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:47:43 -0400
This is so ironic as I was cleaning out a long unused email and found
daily posts from the FML. I had completely forgotten that I was having
them sent that email address. So, I sent an email to BIG requesting the
FML sent to my current email address. And, as I'm reading the posts, I
started to reminisce on all the wonderful posts read and shared on the
FML over the years. So, I am happy to be back in the loop.

First intro to ferrets was the care of two babies my son purchased
while in the Marine Corps. He was home on leave and brought the babies
with him from NC to MA. Since he was out visiting friends for most of
the time, I took care of the babies. Then in September 1999, he came
home on leave for my birthday and. Yes, he bought me a baby ferret with
cage, etc. She was named Duchess and was my pride and joy. Soon, I was
at Gimmee Shelter ferret rescue in Wareham and adopted Toby from Jan
DeJesus. I currently have 7 ferrets - Skylar is 9 years old, Elmo is
8 years old, Willow is 7 or 8 years old, Max is 2 years old, Mattie is
18 months old, M'Kaela is about 1 year old, and Makenzie is about 2
years old.

So, the FML is still the place to go to share stories such as this..

Phyllis Spy
My Ferret Store

Email: [log in to unmask]