From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 07:25:13 -0800
I stopped by Pet-co AGAIN, with Chandler, always on the pretense of buying
something, I usually walk out with some toy or more ferretvite, but I go
there to see the ferrets.  The 5 that I told you about, are down to 4, but
as I was told acouple of weeks ago..THE KITS ARE IN, and there are
many..they say they are 8 weeks old, so either they are lying or the place
I bought Chandler from lied, because chandler was so so much bigger at 8
weeks, these guys are so so little.  They certaintly dont look old enough
to have gone through a spay/neuter surgery.  I noticed one young couple
looking at the babies and then they saw me walking chandler around the
store on his leash, and we talked for awhile, I pointed out to them the
older babies across the store, and explained to them their history, and
what may or may not become of them, as I was leaving the store, I noticed
they were lookin at the older babies..  YIPPEE

I took Socks to the vet on friday, the vet did a fecal smear to check for
any bacteria (out of the norm) because I could not afford a CBC, she found
none, she suspects socks is fighting a flu/cold and gave me antibiotics to
fight any secondary bacterial infection, I noticed after 2 days on the meds
her poops LOOK like poops, though still seedy, her energy level is more
than I have ever seen it.  My SO thinks I am weird to examine every poops
that comes out of these guys..but the funny thing is, I have him doing it
now.

Chandler is growing like a weed, if he puts all 1lb and 14 oz of his weight
into it, he now can master opening the kitchen cabinets..I knew the day
would come..

June
Chandler, hey mom whats in here..and here..LET ME IN!!!!!
Socks, ewwww, yuky pink stuff..your messin' up my fur