From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 06:27:38 -0800
From what you describe (Tammy) your little fuzzies mouth does not sound so
good.  If she has Gingivitis, a good teeth cleaning should clear up those
red swollen gums, but if it has advanced to her periodontium, depending on
the severity, she may or may not lose the tooth.

Periodontal disease, inflamation of the structure around the tooth, is the
most common disease of humans and animals, most cats and dogs over 6 years
old have it.  If it is indeed periodontal disease, it is difficult to
control once it has developed.

Your little one may lose a tooth or two, and IF it is periodontal disease..
I keep saying that dont I?...you may have to have more frequent dentals
done and clean them yourself in between.

June