From:
"Roberta \"Robin\" Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 10:17:16 EDT
Dawn,
Please contact Nancy with [log in to unmask]
I'm sure that she will be glad to help get the babies to there homes
when they are ready that way noone will have to be flown.

Steve,
I've used that litter for several months and my ferrets love it, no
problems at all, the clumping is from the wheat not anything that has
been added.  Nine (9) ferrets clean boxes once a day and no odor.

Robin and the gang of 9
missing Sprocket and Oreo