From:
Carolyn Kingeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:50:17 -0400
Hi everyone, I have become aware of a situation in Bricktown, New Jersey,
where a 17 year old girl aquired a ferret, loved it so much, got 3 more, and
now doesn't want any of them!!!  She called me to ask if I knew of anyone
interested in adopting them.  This makes me really sad.  They are all about
6 months old.  There are two light colored sables, which should go as a pair
(males).  One silver mit, this is the second time he has been removed from a
home, and another sable, who she has had since a baby.  I do not know
anything about there shots or history, but can find out.  These ferrets need
loving homes and hopefully can be placed in pairs, the two light sables, and
the silver mit and the sable.  I think they are young enough to adapt to
loving homes, but they have had a rough start and I am sure will need time
and understanding to become secure in yet another home.

Thanks Carolyn