Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 18:16:33 EDT
The EARLY BIRD DEADLINE FOR ENTIRIES for the Ferret Buckeye Bash
is Saturday, July 19. As long as entries are post marked by Monday,
July 21st, we will accept the early bird rate.

The FERRET BUCKEYE BASH is a 3 Ring Championship, Companion Ring and
All Specialty Show, presented by HEART OF OHIO FERRET ASSOCATION and
RESCUE and sanctioned by the American Ferret Association. We are proud
to have The FerretDepot.com as our title sponsor with SuperPet and
Zupreem as a contributing sponsors.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is one of the largest ferret shows in the USA.
Along with the championship and specialty showing, we again have the
Photo Contest along with lots of vendors, an awesome raffle, fun
events, speakers -- Bob Church, Kim Schilling of Ferrets for Dummies
and more! With over 25 vendors, you can just come for the shopping
alone!

Show registration paperwork with vendor, hotel and other information
can be downloaded in PDF format from our website:
http://www.hofa-rescue.org/

If you are unable to download, contact me at [log in to unmask] and I
snail-mail it to you.

Remember, all ferrets in the show hall must have a current distemper
vaccination, a record of a current rabies (Imrab 3) vaccination and a
current (within 6 months prior to show date) ADV negative test results
from one of the labs listed in the registration paperwork.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and
Rescue's main fundraiser. It's through the support of our generous
sponsors, club members, exhibitors, vendors, speakers and attendees,
we are able to offer this wonderful educational event to the public.
Thereby, enabling HOFA-Rescue to maintain our shelter and provide
necessary support and care for so many homeless ferrets in Central
Ohio.

Hope to see everyone there!

Scarlett

Scarlett Gray-Saling, Event Coordinator, Ferret Buckeye Bash
Julie Dyke, President and Co-coordinator
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Championship and All Specialty Ferret Show
Vendors, Speakers, Raffle & Much More
Saturday, Aug. 23, 2008
Veteran's  Memorial Hall
300 W. Broad St.
Columbus, Ohio
http://www.hofa-rescue.org/
Please visit our Sponsors

Ferretdepot.com
Superpetusa.com
Zupreem.com

Ferrets, Ferret People and the Ferret Buckeye Bash!
Watch for reruns of: FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellence on your local
PBS Station