Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:12:39 -0400
Greetings and salutations ferret love puppets.
::chewing and popping gum in the mouth::

Apparently, the reading of tossed hairball's is unclear today. The
ferretone swirls in the dish are unclear today. I've also tried the
infallible golden scoop poop fling method. That result was even worse.
Now I have a mess in Da Wolfys home to clean up and man she is PISSED.
Even though she is also dying to know who will be coming to the
symposium in Pitt this November, I fear I sent my anal, OCD, Bipolar
alter ego into a tail spin. She is curled up in a corner sucking her
thumb, and the ferrets are climbing up her trying to reach and fight
over the delicious mysterious thing in her mouth. Now, I know she is
annoying. You know she annoying. But what would we amuse ourselves
with if we lost her? Exactly, we'd end up some lame poser to kick
around. So, as much as I hate to do anything to "help" her, let alone
aid her with her ever obsessive need to know affliction ... I figured
we could do a role call for her. Realistically, lots of people might
enjoy having their curiosity satisfied with a roll call.
::Spitting out the small wad of spent Wrigleys into the air::

::Pulling out a clipboard and pencil::
Shut up. Wolfy, inept that she is, has not figured out how to use her
high tech Crackberry yet, and I refuse to. I don't need to. I am the
Great Ferret Oracle. And all I need is the ancient magic of the writing
stick that leaves millions of flakes behind embedded in tree guts.
Okay. So. Here is what I propose.
::licking the end of the pencil::
I call role, and you love slaves  reply.

Here are the answer choices.

Yes - Goes without saying, it means Yes. It can also mean "Yes, I have
already taken steps, but I have one more thing to figure out so it's
not 100% definite.

Maybe - Maybe means maybe. But for me it actually can also mean a
hesitant no. Hesitant because a hopeful, objective someone won't shut
doors to the fact that when you only have 1-2 obstacles in your way
and if you have the desire, sometimes things work out at the last
minute. These are the "I really, really want to, but..." people.

No -- Only used when several obstacles (money, sitters, health,
previous engagements, travel, etc) are impossible to surmount short of
me, the Oracle, summoning a more experienced and ancient being such as
The Crandall or the enthusiasm of the Ferret Charmer to fix all.

Wolfy -- Yes
Oracle -- Yes
Carpet Shark Scott -- Yes
Chet -- No
Sean -- a very remote, hopeful maybe

Okay, Fran, Linda, Danee, Marylou, Donna Spirito, Dianna D, Cali
Sisters, Renee, etc, etc, etc ........ speak up!