From:
"kat and S.O.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:14:42 -0800
hey, everyone!!!

Our SOS Spring Raffle is still going on...getting near the end of it
tho...only about 2 weeks left!!!!

we ahve 3 prize packages to choose from...

#1...A 30"L x 18"W x 29"H Super Pet Cage with goodies for your
babies...and a g/c for home mad Biscotti, for you!

#2...A ready to frame "Ferret In The Flowers" Print by Alicia Drakiotes!

#3...A 6 pc Tie Dye Bedding Set by Rose German, Little Feet Ferret
     Retreat

all 3 are excellent prize packages...hurry and buy your tickets before
time runs out...

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters" but
mailed to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

Please note it is for the SPRING RAFFLE!
Snail Mail payments need to be mailed no later than Monday, March 7th.

https://www.paypal.com payments need to go to [log in to unmask]
with "SOS SPRING RAFFLE" in the Subject Line.

PLEASE REMEMBER to give me the NUMBER of the Prize Package/s you wish to
buy tickets for!

thank you all in advance for your help and participation...
SOSkat

=====
SOSkat

SOS RAFFLE Page... http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/