From:
"kat and S.O.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:09:56 -0800
ok, everyone...Friday, March 11th is the LAST DAY to paypal me money to
get in on these three GREAT prize packages!!!

https://www.paypal.com  using the addy... [log in to unmask] ...
[ sosrafflekat at yahoo.com   for those that do not get full addys in
their mail!]

make SURE you give me your name, mailing address, and WHICH PRIZE
PACKAGES YOU WANT TICKETS FOR!...:)

i will not have time to write you back to find out...so if you forget...
i will split them among all three packages...

i have to send the numbers to BIG either friday night or saturday
morning!!!

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

#1...Super Pet Cage with goodies and a g/c for Renee's fabulous
     Biscotti!!!
#2..."Ferret In The Flowers" Print by Alicia Drakiotes
#3...6 pc Tie Dye Bedding Set by Rose German

so HURRY!!!...this is the last chance for you to get in on one, two, or
all three of these prize packages!!!

the winners will be announced in Monday's Fml...and the other groups this
goes out to...

thank you again for all your help and participation in our SOS Raffles...

SOSkat
SOS RAFFLE Page... http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/