From:
GMaulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 00:59:26 EST
Hi All,

Just my .05 worth about some of the subjects lately.  About MF...there
really isn't much anyone can do to stop them from shipping the babies so
young so... I do my part by contacting all the pet stores in town and
volunteering to help and EDUCATE them on how to take care of the young ones
when they get here.  Everyone that I have talked to is more that happy to
have me come in and help.  While helping I try to teach them as much as I
can without insulting them.  So far so good and now when the babies come in
too young they will call me to come help with them.  Almost all of the
stores are doing quite well now.  My sugestion is that if you find a store
that is not careing for the little ones properly, then YOU should be as
helpful as you can while showing them how to do things right.  I have also
found that letting the customers"help" by playing with or watching the
babies is great PR.

Next, instead of getting upset and flaming someone, I have found that my
delete button works very nicely.  Feel free to use yours on this post if
you wish...see it works just fine.

Dooks and fuzzy hugs to all,

7 bosses and one flunky  gay