From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:53:34 -0800
I forgot to mention a few things, i have so much in my head, I keep
forgetting things, lol.

There is a new yahoo group, NVferretexchange.  It has been set up to help
ferrets find homes without having to go through a shelter.  there are
rules to follow, but I'm hoping this will help out the ferret in NV,
expesally in Las Vegas, I'm real worried about what will happen to them
now that i can not be here for them.  so people looking for ferrets and
people placing ferrets can go to this group.  no breeders or for sale
ferrets.  It will have all the rules when you sign up.  Spread the word,
this can really be a good thing for the ferrets.

Second thing is i have quite a few cages that i will no longer need.  I'm
trying to sell them real cheap to help with the vet bill, so if you know
anyone needing a cage, please send them my way.

I will also have extra ferret supplies when I move and I will be boxing
up care packages to send out to shelters that will need them.  Someone
has offered to help with that and send out the packages when they are
ready.

i think thats it.  Who knows i'll probably think of more later.

Thanks again to all who have stepped forward to help.  It means so much
to me and the ferrets.

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
702-876-8224