From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:29:09 -0800
Thank you to everyone who sent Thanksgiving cards to our shelter.  It
was nice to be remembered since I don't post often on the FML.  The
ferrets even got some treats and toys.

The ferrets and i are wishing you all a wonderful and safe holiday.

Be on the look out, I will be making a major anouncement about our
shelter as soon as a few more things come together.

If you are in the market for an addition to your family this holiday
season, please contact us, we have some beautiful ferrets needing homes,
including a pair of 5 month old big boys, one is a champagne and one is
a panda blaze, both very very sweet.  And Zippy the wonder Turtle, barely
a yr old, silky soft marked white.

Thank you all again for making my day!

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter