From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 10:39:32 -0400
Hello Scooter, Paddington ( and Waldorph the bunny)!  Thanks so much for
allowing your Mom to travel to the shelter this weekend.  She sure is a nice
gal, I guess you know that though!  Why your Mom Ela and the shelter Mom and
Dad sure worked hard on Sunday making the walks so nice and bright.  Guess I
will have to check out the cage room more often now!  What a big bright
place it looks like now.  And all those pesky new kids just running and
chasing around like they were in a brand new place-- foolish whipper
snappers!  Hrrrrumph!!

Well, how did your Mom like my brand new chocolate coat?  It cam shortly
after the vet chick fixed me???  I didn't know I was broken though??!  Did
she tell you I am so handsome?  I am sure she did, but don't worry I won't
invade your space!  I have gotten quite comfortable here at Ferret Wise -- I
think I will stay around and make sure they run things "MY WAY"!!!  I sent
you both a new snuggly hammock as a thank you for letting your Mom come and
work!  I hope you like it.  Well,hope to hear from you and maybe someday you
will stop in and say hello too!

Your ferret friend
Ewok
Mascot, Ferret Wise Shelter