From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:18:21 -0700
Hi All,

Since Hooked on Fuzzies has closed Ferret Friends of Tucson has been
inundated with Ferrets.  And this is not even our busy season when the
university students leave and families go on vacation!  If you would like
to see what the shelter has up for adoption and ready to go please go to
the /*Petfinder.com*/ (not petfinder(S).com...no S) and when the page
comes up put in Small and Furry Animal and under breed put in Ferret.
Under age put all.  I put the zip code as 85710.

We have several groups that must go together.  One set of four was left
in a box for us to find.  We have several "Special Needs" ferrets that
should go to experienced homes.

Please if you know someone who wants a ferret or you need a few more
yourself check this site out.  Also, Ferret Friends has cages and
carriers up for sale.  Contact Ginny for cages at (520) 622-4940.  If
anyone has any great fundraising ideas let us know.  Right now the
shelter has a little female ferret that needs a surgery.

Contact Carol Owens for adoptions.......and any fundraising or donation
ideas.  <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks again...Ferret Friends of Tucson
[DC]