From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 19:12:19 -0400
Has anyone been seeing an increased reaction to the IMRAB rabies vacs?
My vet was telling me today that he has had several reactions in the
last few weeks, including all four of one person's ferrets. It has been
reported to the manufacturer and he has begun using a different batch.
He is also asking about this on the Veterinary Information Network
(VIN). He asked me to check around with other ferret people to see if
they had noticed it.

Katharine
Florida